4/13/09

ACHOO!

Nasty, nasty cold has laid me low since Saturday but I am going to do my level best to finish off the week with vim and vigor. Word to the wise, though, don't get in sneezing range of me lest your April vacation be ruined by sickness. Writing my plans at the crack of dawn this morning, I think I got the day of rotation slightly mixed up and had the substitute pass out the lab sheets for Physical Science out today, even though your long block is not until Wednesday. My guess is that you guys figured it out, but just a note that we are not doing that lab tomorrow. Honors Physics - you'll do your lab during your next long block and we'll try to squeeze the light polarization lab in during a short block. Physics - you'll be working on the mirror lab tomorrow. I mixed up the day of rotation, so you didn't get your lab sheets today, but the lab is simple to execute and doesn't require signficant advanced reading.

No comments: