9/20/09

Sick as a Dog

And, I actually have gotten my dogs sick, as well. Someone gave me their cold last week and it is now a full-blown extravaganza of misery. I won't be in tomorrow, but the substitute will have a nice laundry list of work for you guys to do. Tell your parents that I won't be at Open House, but there will be sign-up sheets outside my door for parent-teacher conferences. Also, they can email me anytime for information about the course. Have a good Monday and spare a thought for poor little me wallowing in a vast ocean of cold germs...

Classwork/homework for the next 2 days:

Honors Physics: Complete #34-41 of Chapter 3 Chapter Review, read 3.3 and complete Practice 3D and 3E

Physical Science B: Graphing Skills p. 337, #22-32 of Chapter 10 Chapter Review, 10.3 Section Review

Physical Science E: #22-29 of the Chapter 10 Chapter Review, 10.3 Section Review

Physics F and G: #1-5 of the 3.3 Section Review and #30-33 and #36 of the Chapter 3 Chapter Review, Practice 3A and #1-5 of Practice 3B

No comments: