10/21/11

Personal Awareness

One of my favorite shows ever was Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. I love shows that have a darker theme to them, like this show and Babylon 5. B-5 has been available for streaming for a long time now, but DS9 was just put out recently. Ran across this chart today and had to laugh about what it says about me. (Click through for full sized view).



My absolute, hands-down favorite character was Garak (Mr. Chaotic Neutral). My iPhone is named Garak, to give you an idea of my support... And, let's face it - anyone who has met me can easily picture me saying a line like that. My second favorite character was Gul Dukat (Mr. Chaotic Evil). Not sure what this says about me, but today's Friday so who really cares. But it is an interesting exercise when you're reading a book, watching a movie or following a TV series... who are your favorite characters and what is it about them that generates the interest... what part of you resonates with the characters and what does that say about your personality, strengths and weaknesses, abilities and shortcomings...

No comments: