1/20/12

Day is Done

Everyone is finished with the material for Chapter 11, with F Block going over the ideal of entropy in class today. E Block worked on their Boyle's Law lab after doing a run through of the chapters for the midterm exam. B and C Blocks did the same and then began to look over their practice tests for the midterm and ask questions that they had prepared for review. Remember to ask me for any help that you need or extra problems to work on and if there is something that comes up over the weekend, email me. If you need a video made of how to solve a specific problem, email me early so I can have time to get it done and get it posted. Monday after school is teacher meetings, so I won't be available to stay after - put an X through that on your calendar as extra-help time. Have a great weekend!

No comments: