5/24/12

It Begins!

The past couple of days has been review and more review, so I posted silly things to keep spirits high before peopled plunged into the depths of the final exam pool. E and C had their exams today, B and F will suffer through them tomorrow.

As book collection also commences, remember that you have to hand back to me the book that you were originally issued or it counts as a lost book. I have your book forms in my room and also on my computer, so you can email me if you need the number to check before you come to class tomorrow. If you can't find your book or you've destroyed it to the point that you're ashamed to hand it in, go on Amazon.com or some other place that handles used textbooks and buy a cheap copy (make sure the condition is ok, though) to replace yours. A new book is over $80 and that is what I'll have to charge for replacement. If you don't think the book will get here before I have to turn in senior obligations, at least print out the email showing you've ordered it.

Any final questions from B and F Block, email me before 9:00 pm (doggies and I are early-to-bedders) and I'll get back to you.